Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tell all your friends

One of my favorite bands of all time is Taking Back Sunday. I first heard them back in high school and have loved them ever since. One of my favorite albums by them? Tell all your friends. I seriously can't help but sing at the top of my lungs whenever I have their music playing.


Which brings me to my next subject. If you are new to this blog or if you have been following us please tell all your friends! And tell us what you think! Leave us a comment. And better yet, become a follower. Because...
All you have to do is go to the sidebar and click on the icon where it says "Join this site" and then you are a follower!

Then, if you are feeling like you REALLY love us you can also grab a button and put one on your own blog! All you have to do is copy & paste the html code where it says "Grab a button" and paste it into a text/html box on your design/settings page or add it as a widget (if you have wordpress). If you do this please leave us a comment and let us know. We would love to add you to our "link lovin" page  (yes, I know it is still blank, we are workin on it!) that way anyone who looks at our blog would also be supplied with your blog's link. Who doesn't love blog stalking? Let's be honest, it is a little addicting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!