Thursday, October 20, 2011

How bout them apples?

On Sunday I picked these apples at my mother in laws house with the intent of turning them into some delicious home made apple sauce. Well, it is Thursday and here they still sit so I guess I better get to work! I am about to conquer this large pile of apples.  I love home made applesauce and my little one especially loves it. It is fall and I have been doing alot of harvesting from my garden. (No complaints here! - Just a lot of work!) I found this website that gives you all the tips and tricks you need to preserving all your fruits and veggies. Sorry such a short post but when life gives you apples... make applesauce!!

Oh and tomorrow is Friday! Now isn't that red delicious?

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!