Friday, October 7, 2011

Fashion Friday

Fall is officially here, and so is the snow (Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sad to say this but I think we are in for another long winter). I am definitely hating this weather but I do love fall clothes. More specifically I love jackets, coats, and boots.

First up the jackets and coats.

Loving this orange coat for fall from lulus

This jacket from zara

Definitely can't go wrong with this double breasted neutral coat


And now for the boots.

Boots with a zipper in the back, take a closer look

I'm diggin these ankle boots


There ya have it a few of my favorite fall fashions, but I do need your help. I've been looking high and low for some great skinny jeans to wear with boots, ya know the ones that are really tight around your calf and don't bunch up when you put your boots on. I don't want leggings I want jeans, any suggestions as to where I can find some?

Also I'm loving and craving all the pumpkin foods that come out this Fall season. Do you have any pumpkin favorites? Please share!


Much Love,

nicole







0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!