Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Braid Wednesday

It's Braid Wednesday and I've had a long day at work so posting pictures of how to braid seems next to impossible. No need to worry though, I've got a picture of my favorite braid along with the how-to from the one and only beauty department. So here it is.





  • Start this like a regular braid, but drop the top piece through to the bottom and leave it there.






  • Gently twist the 2 pieces you’re left with upward.






  • Add a new 3rd piece in between + drop it through.






  • Twist again and repeat. Keep going until you get to the back. Tie it with a clear elastic, tuck the end under, and secure with a bobbypin.




  • Image and instructions via thebeautydepartment


    Here are a few other braids I'm loving





    The outie is what I rocked today. Innie and outie -braid lingo- ever since I was little thats what I called the two different braid, when I got to high school though I would ask my friends when braiding their hair if they wanted an innie or an outie braid they would always give me the "what?" look. I seriously didn't know I  it just my own braid lingo. So bare with me everyone, as you get used to innie and outie. Next Wednesday I'll post a tutorial on how to french braid the outie.
    Happy Braid Wednesday!

    Much Love,

    nicole


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!