Monday, October 3, 2011

Dating 101



Play hard to get. Thank You Ken.
Dont you feel like everyone else plays this whole hard to get game so much better than you do? Okay so maybe that's just me. It's like as soon as I start trying to play hard to get it doesn't work, but if I'm not trying it works out. In other words the only time playing hard to get works is with the guys I'm not interested in but, they happen to be interested in me. In which case playing hard to get is the inevitable, dangit. Maybe I just need to stop trying, that's playing hard to get right? I'll let ya know how that one goes...
It is good to know though that playing this hard to get game doesn't always work out for everyone like for ken as shown above. Then i remember he is a doll, dangit again. Which means It's back to the grind for me, I'm on the pursuit of finding love. Except I think I'll take tonight off. The sing off is on and there is nothing I love more than Ben Folds, Sara Bareilles, Shawn Stockman, Nick Lachey, and A Cappella. Great show. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Much Love,

Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!