Thursday, July 5, 2012

Absence

Please excuse our absence. We have been enjoying ourselves up in beautiful Deer Valley, UT. With no tv or internet access, kind of nice actually. Never been to Deer Valley or Park City? Well, if you ever visit Utah these destinations should be an absolute MUST. In the winter it is breathtaking and some say "the best snow on earth". In the summer it is just as gorgeous and I may love it even more during the warmer months. The mountains are absolutely stunning, massive, and full of life. Take a walk down main street, go down the alpine slide, shop at the Tanger Outlets and enjoy dinner at a unique restaurant. {We did all of this and more}

Every morning I woke up and started my day with a run through the mountains. There is absolutely nothing more refreshing than breathing in mountain air. I told the hubby I would like to move up there, I probably would if I didn't have to think about driving down the canyon in the winter time. {Just thinking about it gives me anxiety} Other than that I love everything else Park City has to offer.

Main Street Park City. She stopped to take a photo shoot.

 Dinner at Blue Iguana. Hubby ordered the "Burrito Grande". Let's just say it could have fed our entire table of eight.

 Family Photo
 Me and Nicole


Hope you have been enjoying your week just as much as we have!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!