Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


Dear Friday, Usually I love you but today not so much. Hubby is out of town and sister goes to Idaho for the weekend and then heads home to Maryland so I had to say my goodbyes last night. {tear} Dear HotLanta, I can't wait to explore you in t-minus 2 days. Excited to shop til I drop, see all that you have to offer and get my tan on.
 Dear Mia, please---pretty please be a well behaved little girl on the airplane this weekend. Just for a few hours {that is all I am asking for} could you tone down your high energy 2 year old toddlerness?? I would appreciate it and I am sure the rest of the patrons on the airplane will too.
Dear Hubby, I miss you. Can't wait to meet up with you in ATL. Dear Redbox and Diet Coke, Thanks in advance for supplying entertainment for my date night with myself. Dear Olympics, I am glad that you are starting tonight and will be on but you are kind of putting a damper on my weekly T.V= No new episodes of SYTYCD for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. Dear High Bun, You are my new favorite hair-do. I pretty much have worn you in my hair all week long. I usually hate wearing my hair up because I feel  as though I look boyish, however, you put a new twist on a daily "updo" for me. For some reason it feels a little more dressed up than just a ponytail. So Thank you!
Dear HowdyGirl, LOVE-LOVE-LOVE our new blog design. I am absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. You are amazing!

XOXO,
Whitney

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with that airplane ride!

    Happy Friday, cute blog!

    http://twistedfate-rockinmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Barker Zoo! :)

    Have fun in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubs is gone too!! It definitely puts a damper on your weekend! And good luck with that airplane ride, yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so neat.. especially that two of you keep this up! I Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - I tried the high bun, mine was a messy bun and..... I loved it but, my kids thought I looked dorky. I guess I'm just too old to be cool. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!