Friday, July 6, 2012

Fridays Letters

Photobucket



Dear Covergirl Lip Perfection Burn Lipstick: I borrowed you from a friend last week and went and bought my own today and I am in love. Hubby says he is not sure how he feels about the red lipstick but he will come around, or get over it ha ha!

Dear Mother Nature: Thank you for bringing us rain in Utah yesterday. You were desperately needed and appreciated. Please no more fires. The one in Rosecrest came a little too close to comfort.
Dear Sister: I am SO glad you are in town from Maryland. Can't wait to hang out more next week!



Dear Eagle Mountain Glow in the Dark Half Marathon: I sure hope I am ready to run next week, also, I am a little nervous about running at night. I hope I am not too tired since it is at the end of the day. I am excited though to run with my friend while we sport some glow in the dark accessories!
Dear Adidas Outlet in Park City: To say that I love my new running gear would be an understatement. Wore some new shorts this morning on my run and couldn't believe how comfortable and cute they were. The best part was knowing that I purchased them for 80% off.
Dear St. George: I am about to drive down in a few hours and spend the weekend there for a wedding. It would be great if it is not too hot so that we don't melt while we are visiting! Note to self: Don't eat too many Redvines on the roadtrip down there. {Ya right, the rope kind and the black licorice are just too tempting}

Happy Friday Everyone!

XOXO,
Whitney


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!