Friday, July 13, 2012

Summerland


Chastain Park in Atlanta supplied us with some hot summerland hits of the 90's tonight. Our ears may still be ringing but we sure did have a good time, listening to Marcy Playground, Lit, Gin Blossoms, Sugar Ray, and Everclear. This is another addition to the Summer list, its called going to a summer outdoor concert in the pouring rain with my mom and my dad. Cool I know. Despite what you may think we all had a great time singing, fist pumping, clapping and jumping up and down. It's what summer is all about. We even made a few friends.... wait our family has friends? Yep, They said me and mom look like twins, even though we don't. Then they even told my dad he was like way cool for taking me to concert instead of just buying me the tickets and letting me go.... wait a second? I thought it was cool to go to concerts without your parents? Words of Wisdom from friends is what I call that. Anyways this was a great addition to the summer list, we had a great time singing in the rain with these bands. It was an Awesome Friday night with the parentals.

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!