Thursday, July 19, 2012

Braids

It is Summer. Which means I wear a braid in my hair every other day. Last summer Nicole taught me how to braid my own hair and I love doing it. However I still have not perfected the art of it. Last week I decided I would try and braid Mia's hair. I have attempted to braid it before but it wasn't quite long enough and I struggled a little bit since her hair is so fine. I sat Mia down and handed over her new Cinderella spinbrush to play with and went to work and surprisingly was able to braid her hair. I was pretty happy with the results. And look how cute they are:


.

Since Saturday I have already braided her hair 3 more times...and getting better at it! I love having a girl!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!