Sunday, July 22, 2012

Heavy Heart


I don't watch the news much. They seem to always focus on the bad, terrible, scary, sad things happening in the world. It depresses and worries me. I hate getting that sick feeling in my stomach when I hear about all the things that go on. The last few days I have had a heavy heart, a pit in my stomach and a prayer in my heart. I can' stop thinking about the Batman Shooting. Such a tragedy. It angers me because I just don't understand why someone would do this. So many beautiful lives lost and people injured. Everytime I read more details it just makes me want to cry more. However, yesterday I read an article celebrating the lives of those that were lost rather than focusing on the shooter. And then this morning I read this blog post "So you still think God is a merciful God". It made me think really think and I am so inspired by this woman's faith and courage. Go read it, please.


Please say a prayer for those who were affected by this tragedy.

XOXO,
Whitney



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!