Thursday, July 12, 2012

Current Crush: Pick Your Plum

Current Crush Thursdays

Today I am not crushing on any fashion items but a store. Right now I am obsessed with Pick Your Plum.

 I blame it all on my mother in law. She introduced it to me and now I can't help but fall in love with it. Have you heard of Pick You Plum? Basically they are a website that has one daily deal that is a screaming steal! They sell party items, craft items, homemade items, baby items. You name something cute and they will probably sell it. Anyway, I check their site every day now for a daily deal and if  I see something adorable you can almost bet that I am going to buy it. Part of the problem is that they are located in Utah so that way I can just go pick up my orders rather than pay for shipping. It doesn't help that I am trying to plan up my baby girl's 2nd birthday, AHHH. The madness has got to stop sometime!  Here are some things that I have purchased





If you haven't heard of them yet, you should definitely check them out. (NO, THIS IS NOT SPONSORED!!) And sorry in advance for introducing them to you because you will surely become addicted like me.

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!