Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nobody.

Anyone notice anything different about the blog???
New blog design? YES!
It got a bit of a much needed face lift thanks to Howdy Girl!
Check out all her stuff by clicking on her button over on the right side of our blog!
It looks great and we are so lucky to have it look so amazing.
Thanks again Howdy Girl!



On another note I've got a special YouTube number for you All!



You should know by know that this family loves some YouTube, they produce laughter and great one liners. How does it get better than that. This video though takes the cake. Love this sweet lady.
Also let me just tell you what I did all day today, I chased a chicken and it's a pretty dang crazy chicken. wish me some luck in catching it again tomorrow.

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!