Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Friday,
I am so glad you are here! Although yesterday felt like Friday too but that means the weekend is here and we are headed back up to Deer Valley for the weekend.
Dear Deer Valley/Park City,
You are gorgeous and you take my breath away. If you weren't so expensive to live in I just might consider living there. Can't wait to see you soon.
Dear BFF's,
 I loved staying up all night talking and laughing and being with you last weekend. Please let's get together ASAP. Miss you already.

Dear Hot Windy Weather,
I don't mind that it is summer and super warm but when it is 80 degrees and windy at 5am how am I supposed to enjoy my run? Good thing I had a good friend to join me this morning. Also, you are making the fire situation here in Utah not a good one, so please wind- stop blowing.
Dear Vampire Diaries,
I.LOVE.YOU. I am so glad you are re-airing season 3 on t.v. so that I can record it and watch it. Obsessed. I am a Damon fan 100% so I am loving the season right now! P.S. you do drive me crazy sometime with all your crazy antics and ending the episode when I am left for wanting more, guess that is why I love you so much.
I visited you the other day for the first time and fell in love. Your cupcakes are so moist and the cake bites-absolutely divine. When can I see you again?
P.S. Mia couldn't wait two seconds to take a picture, she immediately had to bite into the cupcake.
Dear 4th of July Craft,
I don't know why you are taking so long to make but I kind of wish you would just make yourself at this point! I feel like I have been drawing and cutting out felt circles for the past two days.
Dear Husband and baby girl,
I am so excited for the 4th of July this year. I can't wait to see baby girl react to parades and fireworks now that she is a little bit older. In the words of Tim McGraw "It just gets better all the time"

 {Us Last Year}

XOXO,
Whitney





0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!