Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Things Thursday: #3

It's Thursday which means it is time for me to link up and do a

Last Things Thursday Post

The Life of the Wife


So here are the last things I:

Laughed at:

Modern Family. Seriously, hilarious. Everytime I watch that show I am giggling to no end. Yesterday's episode was not a let down. Disneyland, Dilon, and Lily on a leash. All good laughs!




Made for dinner:
I made my own version of Thai Coconut Curry Chicken in the slow cooker and it was delicious. The Mr. was surprised that I made up my own recipe. I should have taken a picture and shared the recipe with you. Next time I make it I will.


Listened to:

For my birthday my sister gave me the Hunger Games soundtrack and I love it. My favorite song on there is the one by Birdie. Oh I just love her voice, it is so unique. I listen to that song over and over again.


Cried about:

So I swear ever since I was pregnant and had my baby girl I have been so much more emotional about anything. I will get teary eyed over anything. Last night I finished watching the finale of The Voice and yes, maybe cried one tear when I saw how happy Jermaine was when he won. He deserved it but I'm just not really sure why it made me cry? Is anyone else like me and more emotional now that you are a mom????

 
Got Nervous about:
 
UMMMM. So remember how I am running a marathon?? Yep, thats happening in just about 9 short days. I'm terrified to say the least. I have been training for months and I think I am physically ready but not sure if I am mentally ready. Earlier this week while I was out running I was thinking that my race was this weekend and had a slight panic attack but was relieved to remember that I had another week. It is going to be here before I know it. AHH, wish me luck.
 
 
 
Happy Friday Eve!
 
XOXO,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Did I know you are from Utah? Awesome! Good luck in the race!! And I laughed so hard at modern family. Such a funny episode! Thx for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!