Thursday, May 17, 2012

35 hours

In approximately 35 hours (give or take a few minutes) my Marathon begins. Yep, I'm officially freaking out a little bit. I have been training for so long and know that I am prepared but I guess I am getting cold feet. I just have to keep thinking positively. I can't believe it is here already.



I THINK KNOW I CAN DO THIS. Since I needed a little positivity and motivation I found a few quotes to keep me going and laughing too:






On Saturday I am sure I will feel this way:

And then I will join the:

Wish me luck. Oh and to all my family/friends, I could use all the support I can get. So if you are free on Saturday please cheer me on! Here is the marathon info.

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!