Thursday, June 21, 2012

Current Crush: Swim Cover Ups

It's Thursday already?? Man the days are flying by. How come summer has to come and go so fast? Today I celebrated the first day of summer by taking the baby girl and Mr. swimming. Mia loved the pool and it was fun watching her run around in the kid area. Last year she was not quite walking yet and this year she was all over the mini slides. Too darn cute. I got some compliments on my swimsuit this year that I bought from Shade. I love it. I was a little skeptical about a one piece but now that I have warmed up to it I can't get enough of it!




I love my new swimsuit this year but I really wish I had a super cute swimsuit cover up to go over it. So today I am currently crushing on: CUTE SWIM COVER UPS!

Current Crush Thursdays










Which one is your favorite???

XOXO,
Whitney







0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!