Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers & Daughters

"On behalf of every man Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world
So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too "
(John Mayer-Daughters)







To my amazing Dad:
Thank you for loving me
Putting my hair in pigtails when I was a little girl when mom couldn't (even though you used rubber elastics ha ha)
Playing catch with me and helping me practice and improve
Always being there to support me in everything, especially in dance & softball when I was younger
Letting me come to Take Your Daughter to Work Day. I still remember how much fun I had while you showed me how to make mousse and pineapple upside down cake and I got to wear a chef's hat.
Being the doctor and the one I trused to take out my slivers
Instilling in me a love for food and always being willing to teach me how to cook
Raising me in truth and light
Not only loving me but loving my sweet baby girl and being the best Papa anyone could ever ask for. Mia loves you more than anything in this world!












To my sweet Mr:
I thought I loved you when we first met, then I thought I loved you even more when we got married and started our lives together. I never knew how much more I could love you until the day I became a mother and you became a father. My heart melted when I first saw you hold our precious little baby girl and my heart is so happy and filled with joy every time I see you with her. She loves and adores her "daddy". I know she has you wrapped around her tiny little finger and she loves to be with you. Thank you for working hard for our little family. You are the most amazing companion and I am so glad that I have you to walk through this life with.







Happy Father's Day!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!