Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Splashpad: Check

First thing to cross off my Summer List for 2012:

SPLASHPAD

Yesterday was so warm, in the 90's. So I decided to start my summer off right by heading to the splashpad. Where I live there are so many parks, literally one on every corner. I love it. There is also a splashpad right down the street practically. Last year I took my baby girl and some of her cousins but she wasn't quite walking yet so she wasn't able to really enjoy it. I would say that she enjoyed herself yesterday! Glad we went too because today is cold and windy. Typical Utah weather!








I have a feeling we will be spending many of our summer days here at the splashpad. We took lunch with us and had a little picnic. I love free entertainment! Let summer begin!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!