Thursday, June 14, 2012

Currently Crushing: Running Gear

I had so much fun linking up last week with Framed Frosting's Current Crush that I decided to link up again today!

Current Crush Thursdays

Today I am currently crushing on:

Cute Running Gear

It all started when I went to The Salt Lake Running company last month and saw some adorable mint running shorts and a mint running top. Then two weeks ago at Target I decided to buy myself a running skort, which I absolutely love. It is gray with neon yellow under shorts. Here are a few items I am drooling over right now. If only I had all the money in the world, which I don't, so for today I will just window shop!








A girl can dream! See you next week!

XOXO,
Whitney


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!