Friday, June 8, 2012

Mascara

I've worn the same mascara since probably 8th grade and I love it. I never would buy anything else because it was always too heavy too clumpy and way too flaky. If you are understanding that I am quite picky about what goes on my eyelashes yet stingey enough too not try every kind just for fun or spend my money and the expensive makeup, then you are understanding very well.
Sadly my lifetime, or so I thought... of my favorite mascara, covergirl red bottle with a metallic blue strip. ran out on me this week. Boom goes the dynamite my life was over. I didn't want to have to go buy some random mascara that wasn't going to work.
Well one thing lead to another and I was at the Ulta store looking at all he mascaras they had. I kept going back and forth back and forth trying to look for just the right brush and then a waterproof version of the kinds I liked. I settled on a Neutrogena Healthy volume mascara- waterproof. I had my doubts because I have such fine thing lashes and are straighter than a door nail. And I will be the first one to admit I use an eyelash curler. It is a must. The only problem is, is that sometimes even with curling mascaras are so heavy on my fine lashes they go straight back down. Life is tough. I finally got to trying my new mascara. And I'm. In. Love. My lashes look thicker and fuller  without being clumpy. It separates each of my lashes. They have such a natural curl because it doesn't weigh my lashes down. It doesn't flake on my or smudge. I also love that the brush is the traditional brush none of the silicone flimsy brush you know. I honestly forget I'm wearing mascara. Which means I don't pick at my lashes. I didn't know you could fall in love with mascara but I did all over again.  I would for sure recommend this to a friend.

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!