Monday, January 2, 2012

West CoastTrippin

We apologize for not blogging the last few days, the trip was full of excitement and the last few days we didn't have Internet access at our hotel. So here you have a little picture catch up of the trip from us today!

We started off our Thursday right with a minor problem in our car as we made our way up from SanD to Newport Beach. Would you expect anything different from our family? No. However my dad successfully fixed the car and we were on our way again.






This lovely series of pictures were taken at Newport Beach. Our cousins stayed at their beach house right on the beach so we hung out with them for a few hours and sat at the beach while the guys did a little boogie boarding. The water was freezing all I could handled was the my feet in the water for about 1.5 seconds and then I was done.


After the beach we got checked into our hotel and then headed over to the mall which had every store imaginable! One of which was the amazing Zara, where Whitney found an adorable blue striped shirt. Our real intentions at the mall were to eat dinner at a restaurant called the claim jumper but accommodating a party of 15 is a lot to ask, so we had a wait of an hour which we were happy to take so we could shop as stated Whitney scored. Besides Zara, also pictured above is me and two of my lovely lady cousins. Shout out to my cousin Britt you sadly had to leave the day before I (we) missed her as soon as she left. Don't worry Linds I (we)  missed you as well, we missed you the whole week and not just two days. Holla.

So there you have our Thursday trip festivities. On Wednesday I'll give you the Friday fun we couldn't fill you in on. Hopefully the day swapping hasn't confused you.

much love,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!