Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby it's cold outside

Santa brought me a brand new Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker for Christmas:



And ever since I have been dying to try it out. I love icecream, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt. I love it all. So I have been searching for different recipes. There are so many I want to try such as Salted Caramel (of course), Butterfinger, Vanilla Bean, Pistachio, Raspberry Buttermilk, Nutella Gelato, Chocolate Almond, and of course Cookies and Cream. My mouth is watering for ice cream and I don't even care that it is cold outside... bring it on! So I went to the grocery store this afternoon and got a few ingredients and am hoping to make my first batch of icecream tomorrow... so stay tuned!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!