Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tradition

Since 2008 I have ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon every year. (Except the year that I was pregnant) I love the course and the amount of people running with you is exhilirating. Since I am training for a full Marathon coming up in May I didn't sign up for the race. My friend/running partner was running it and I was feeling a little left out, running that race has become my own little tradition. I checked my training schedule and my long run for that week was only 13 miles. So very last minute, I signed up. Yesterday I ran it. The weather was perfect and I had a blast. It felt like a breeze because I have been running 13 or more miles on my long runs each week. It did get me a little nervous for my full marathon coming up in a month though...getting cold feet. I know I can do it but I am terrified. In the meanwhile I will just keep running and try not to think about the fact that I will be running 26.2 soon.

2012

2009


2008


2011

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!