Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Last Things Thursday: Numero Uno

Every now and then I like to link up with other blogs. Today I am joining in with The Life of the Wife and doing The Last Things Thursday. It just sounded like fun and something different. So here we go:

The Last Thing I:

Ate:
Great Value Fat Free Cottage Cheese. Yum. I know what your thinking, Great Value brand? But I am somewhat of a Cottage cheese lover and Great Value brand is the best tasting...at least in my opinion. I eat it all the time. My baby girl even loves cottage cheese, probably because I ate it all the time while I was pregnant too?!





Bought:
Last night I bought a mirror for my entryway from Target. Then my entryway will almost be complete. Can't wait for it to come!

Read:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It was our book club book last month and I absolutely loved it. It was refreshingly different from the last few books I have read.

Laughed at:

My Baby girl. She is quite hilarious even when she doesn't mean to be. She says and does things that I just can't help but snicker at. Earlier today she was throwing a tantrum and hit me so daddy put her in "time out" and we tried to get her to say she was sorry. She started to growl instead. I had to bite my lip from busting out in laughter.
Listened to:
Dave Barnes: God Gave Me You & Until You. I love his voice. My Brother in Law's brother sang "I Have and I Always Will" at our wedding. He's.Amazing.


Baked:

Streusel Muffins. Yum. Then I gave them all to my in-laws to eat since my hubby was out of town all week. He was a little upset when he came home and found out I gave them away and there were none left for him, oops.
Wore:
Yesterday I wore my yellow pants with a gray & white striped shirt.

Watched on TV:
Chopped All-Stars. It's on Food Network- as if it is any surprise I would be watching it! I'm a little addicted to that channel!



Got Excited about:
Last week I registered for the Nike Women's Half Marathon with my Aunt Cathy, Cousin Brooke & SIL Lindsay. It is not guaranteed entrance. They do a random draw so the last few days I have been dying to know whether or not our group was selected. Woke up this morning and checked my email @ 7am and sure enough I had email from Nike:

Dear Whitney,
Whether it’s your first or fiftieth race, there really is no other feeling quite like standing at the starting line.
We’re so glad that in 2012, you’ll be sharing that moment with us.
That’s right, you read that correctly. You’ve officially been selected to run in the 2012 Nike Women’s Marathon in San Francisco. Congratulations!



WAHOO! I cannot wait to head to San Fransisco for a girls weekend and participate in my first race outside of Utah. It was the best news to start my day off right!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

The Life of the Wife


XOXO,
Whitney

4 comments:

  1. My first week, too :) btw, those streusel muffins look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower and I'm so glad I am! can't wait to hear about that half marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're little girl is a doll! And those muffins look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeeeed you to send me those muffins ok?! :) And I thought we could be friends until I saw you like cottage cheese. Haha Jk ;) I just can't get over the texture!!!

    Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!