Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Roman Shades

Ever since I got a sewing maching for my birthday I have been dying to start a new sewing project. I knew right away what the first thing was that I wanted make: Roman Shades for my kitchen. I have been studying up and reading several different tutorials. I found a tutorial that seems easy enough for a newbie like me. The last 2 days I have been gathering my fabric and supplies so the next few days I will be hard at work sewing and putting them together. I found some fabric that I absolutely love:


Loving Gray & Yellow right now and loving this fabric. It's going to look great once it is made into roman shades. Wish me luck.

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!