Monday, April 23, 2012

Hot Chocolate & Churros

Basically the people of Madrid are genius. Churros w/out cinnamon and sugar, dipped in dark hot chocolate... Really people it doesn't get much better than that. I don't know why it's so good but it is and I could eat it every day, In fact I would go back to Madrid just for that. Plus its the best hot chocolate I've ever had in my life, and I don't even like chocolate.

Although this was the only place we had the famous Hot chocolate & Churros, it was an instant favorite. We went back for seconds the very next day. It is just off the main shopping street that connects the Puerta del Sol metro stop and the Opera stop.


A view inside.


Workin it.


The Goods.

Love the Hot Chocolate & Churros.



nicole



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!