Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nano

As many of you remember, it was my birthday 2 weeks ago. I have been holding on to some of my leftover birthday $$ trying to decide what to do with it. I thought about spending the rest all on clothes .I did buy myself some really cute mint skinny jeans from Kohl's.

I love them! And I also bought some cute yellow capris from Kohl's as well. I am all into the colored denim right now!! I want every color. I was feeling pretty happy with all my new clothes purchases but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the rest of my bday money on more clothes. Trust me, a girl can never have too many clothes. I saw the new 6th generation Ipod Nanos and fell in love. I already have an ipod classic which I love. It has a huge capacity... and it is also big. I decided that I wanted something small and sleek to use while running. Plus, since I am training for a marathon I think the less weight I am carrying with me the better. I was at Target yesterday with my mom picking up some items for Easter and decided to check them out. I fell in love with the bright green one and so I bought it. It was kind of on an impulse but I am so happy with my decision! I've been listening to it all day today. I love that it has radio on it and a fitness tracker. And it is so tiny. The only thing I'm worried about is losing it since it is so small, but overall I couldn't be happier. Now it feels like I have extended my birthday!



XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!