Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentines Invites








I'm so excited to share the project I've been working on the last few days with everyone! I made some Valentines Craft Night invitations that I think are adorable. For Christmas this year my mother got a Silhouette Cameo and it may be the coolest thing I've ever laid eyes on. This thing does everything! It really is such a great investment. Back to the invitations, I got the idea from here and then I went to work on the silhouette cameo trying to find something similar and I did! It was close but not quite the same but I was sold. They took some work to cut and past onto the invites but I am totally excited with how they turned out! Valentines worthy? I think so.
Keep checking back for more sneak peaks of our projects we are working on for our Valentines Craft Night.

Much Love,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!