Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Lips


I caved... and got the ever so talked about Baby Lips by Maybelline.
I'm going to give it to ya straight. Baby Lips didn't meet my expectations. I bought the peach kiss in hopes of giving my lips that peach color that has been oh so trendy lately, and well it just didn't give my lips anything of the sort. On the flip side after the first application, my lips are now baby soft. I'm just loving the way they are feeling. So don't buy this product or at least the peach kiss in hopes of it giving your lips color, buy it in hopes of having baby soft lips. Did I mention it has SPF 20 in it as well... I believe that just made up for the lack of color. I'll definitely be buying another one of these soon.

Much Love,
nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!