Monday, February 13, 2012

Busted

Looky here what I found......


A mug shot of Bruno Mars.

Don't get me wrong I love Bruno mars, he is a secret crush of mine... next to my not so secret crush on Justin Bieber. Which is why I was disappointed to hear that he was caught for possession of cocaine last year. Maybe everyone else knew about this and I was just hiding in a hole when this all happened, but none the less I found out a year later and I feel kind of bad about it. Good for him though for exceeding the judges expectations and not going to jail. Good Luck Bruno and don't let me down again. 3 strikes you're out, good thing you only have one. So speaking of Bruno mars, did any of you watch the grammys? Because I most certainly did... This is not bias based on my secret crush for Bruno Mars, but I thought his performance was the best of the night... sorry, not sorry. He was awesome. On the fashion side of things.... What was Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Fergie wearing? weird peeps these days, I was embarrassed for them.

Much Love,
nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!