Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Static

Pinned Image


I don't know if any of you suffer from staticy hair or not but I do. I even think I've blogged about it before. This winter though has been a dream thanks to my trusty little friend here Matrix Curl Boucles, Super Defrizzer. All you do is put about a peanut size amount in the palm of your hand and run in it through your wet hair, then blow dry. I never used to believe in blow drying but with this product I believe in it! My hair is never staticy whether I'm putting on a shirt or taking off a jacket or sweater, it just isn't a problem! I suggest you look into this before it's too late, it made this winter bearable.

much love,
nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!