Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink Smoothie

It was a smoothie kind of morning. They are quick, easy, and delicious. Another thing about smoothies is that you can always swap ingredients; milk for orange juice, sugar for honey, yogurt for Greek yogurt. They are easily customized to your liking. Anyways I looked in the freezer to find a few of my favorite fruits frozen and ready to be in a smoothie. I like to keep frozen fruit on hand just for this reason, the frozen fruit will give your smoothie a thickness. In my case this morning I didn't even have to add ice cubes which let me just tell.. no ice cubes = an amazing smoothie.






Ingredients:

3/4 Cup of Orange juice

2 spoonfuls of Greek Yogurt

1 handful of frozen Raspberries

5 frozen Strawberries

4 small slices of a frozen Peach

Blend until smooth. If your smoothie is too runny add a few ice cubes. I let mine sit for a few minutes while I cleaned up my mess so it became a little to runny for my liking instead of ice cubes I threw my glass into the freezer for a couple minutes to thicken it back up and it was perfect. I tend to not like ice cubes in my smoothie but like I said customize the smoothie to your liking. Enjoy your smoothie, and between you and I this smoothie was better than jamba juice or keva juice... just sayin.
Enjoy your weekend!

Much Love,

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!