Monday, November 28, 2011

Tidbits

Tidbits from our very happy Thanksgiving weekend









- Family reunion of 100+ people
-Pickle Ball, court pictured above. In our Family we like to call it old mans tennis.
-Late night "Pillow Talk" with all the girl cousins.
-Shopping
-Buying Levi Jeans, they are the best thing that have ever happened to me. Invest in them.
-Receiving unexpected texts from a boy that ask for it a month ago. Did I mention he is a junior in high school and I didn't respond because it'd actually be illegal to do so.
-Memorizing a picture slide show at 1 o'clock in the morning.
-Quoting the YouTube video from jimmy fallon. YOUUUU sneaky Mom!
-Playing cards.
-Eating delicious food.
-Spending time with the most incredible family ever.
-Having so many things to be thankful for!

Lets just say it was the best weekend ever and I was little sad to leave everyone, so we've just been heytelling each other everyday since then. Hope everyone else had as good of a Thanksgiving as I did. Lets be honest though... I bet my family beats yours cause they are the greatest and that's only one side. I just love me some family time. Can't wait till the next reunion, but until then.. we Heytell.

Much Love,

nicole








0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!