Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Delights

It's Tuesday. Since my Mr. works Sunday-Wednesday my Tuesdays often feel more like a Thursday, leaving me wishing the day away. Tuesdays are usually uneventful, much like Mondays where I spend my time cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc. etc. Today is Tuesday and instead of boring Tuesdays why not fill my Tuesday with some Tuesday delights to help get me through the next day or two. Plus this week is going by slower than normal because I have so much to look forward to! Time always seems to stand still when you can't wait for something. Here is what I am looking forward to for this week:

1. My sister/best friend & niece Jaida are coming to visit for the weekend from Maryland. She arrives tomorrow night. YAHOO



2. The much anticipated City Creek opens up on Thursday and if we are brave enough I think we just might go check it out.

3. IT IS MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY - I turn 25!!!


4. And of course... The Hunger Games Movie Event. My amazing cousins are putting together a Hunger Games Movie Event for Charity. They are so inspiring and throw the best parties. I really have been waiting for this party for months!!

And my Tuesday Delight?? I saw Birdy perform on Ellen and she was amazing to say the least... and she has a few songs on the Hunger Games Soundtrack. The music in that movie is going to be stellar. Check her out!!



Hope your Tuesday is Delightful as well!

XOXO,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Whitney your b-day week/weekend is going to be great. Can't wait for the great party we will be having!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!