Monday, March 12, 2012

vocal point

You could say I had a fun filled weekend if you'd like..... 



The fam and I went to see these guys perform on Saturday down in Provo. It was pretty much awesome. They were on The Sing Off this last season and let me tell you they rocked my socks. Okay so maybe my cousin is a new member to the group so I'm a little bias but like whatever. They are still amazing. Anyways they sang Never Say Never originally by Justin Bieber, and anyone who knows me knows that I have a love for JBiebs that can't be denied so I obviously loved that number.




And yes this is me, just call me famous... I'm with the most handsomest Vocal Point member around, Landon (my cousin). This kid can sing ;) but I'm sorry ladies this kid is now taken.


nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!