Friday, March 16, 2012

Tidbits for your Weekend


Costa Rica sunset, It was the most amazing sunset ever. I'm ready for summer.


I just joined the Blue Bell Country Club, best idea I've ever had. Go here if you love BlueBell.


Dreams of flying, this collection of images by Jan von Holleben puts a smile on my face.

Style is for everyone of all ages, just check here.

If you've ever said that couple looks like they could be siblings then this blog is for you.

This pen is genius and I'd totally buy it.

I can think a million reasons why this Little Printer would work for me.

"Don't let them call you skinny!" vintage wate-on add here.

Found this lovely necklace, my next diy project!

And have you heard this about pinterest lately? Kind of scary if you ask me.

Have an amazing Weekend everyone! Hope it's fun filled and action packed.

nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!