Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lemon Tarragon Pasta




I love this salad it is a perfect summer pasta that is refreshing. If you live close to Bountiful you'll know this is just a take on one of the pastas they have at plates and palates, which is to die for. hope you enjoy!

Lemon Tarragon Pasta
Recipe:
1 lb. Bow tie Pasta
1 1/4 C. Mayo
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
1 to 2 Tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbs. of Tarragon
2 Tbs Honey
1 C. Celery
1 C. Grapes (purple)

Cook Pasta, set aside. Combine Mayo, Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tarragon, and Honey in a separate bowl and whisk together until smooth. Now add half the dressing you've just mixed to the pasta. Put the pasta in the fridge for 3 hours to let the pasta soak up the dressing and really take in the flavors. Before bringing the pasta out of the fridge cut up about 1 C. of celery and wash off about a cup of grapes. Then Pull the pasta out of the fridge and add the rest of the dressing to the pasta. After you have incorporated all of the dressing now add the celery and grapes and mix it all together. Love this Pasta it is so fresh and the celery and grapes compliment the pasta so well.

nicole

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recipe. I love this salad too and am excited to see how this compares to the real deal. I think Plates & Palates includes slivers of almonds and also lemon zest in their recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pasta dish at P&P. Can't wait to be able to make it in my own home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely add sliced almonds and lemon tarragon. I 1 1/2 the sauce for a creamier (not dry) past. I have tried a few other recipes and this one is the closest. Thanks! I'm making it for the third time tonight for a girls night out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much lemon zest and slivered almonds would be good to add?
    Do you always leave the grapes whole?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the tarragon fresh or dried? And what is lemon tarragon, Tiffany? I tried googling it, but couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarragon is a spice. Combined with lemon juice & zest in this salad, it's amazing!

      Delete
    2. Tarragon is a spice. Combined with lemon juice & zest in this salad, it's amazing!

      Delete
  6. I just had the real deal salad tonight for the first time AMAZING! I can't wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this salad at Plates and Palates!!! I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!