Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Travel Plans....


I'm going to Madrid Spain. Words can't describe how excited I am. I've dreamed of going here ever since I was a little girl playing soccer, mesmerized by the Real Madrid soccer team. And now I can't believe I am actually going, in fact it doesn't seem real yet. Also me and mother may have spent a few hours at Barnes and noble last nigh reading up on Madrid, Rick Steve's travel book on Spain was quite helpful I highly recommend it.

Also in my travel plans


Atlanta, Georgia.
We are making a quick stop here before we head to Madrid and I'm quite excited for a few things. Those being the shopping, Blue Bell ice cream, and the ever so delicious Chic-Fil-A. On that note just so you are all aware, you haven't lived until you've had blue bell ice cream and also our family has a sick obsession with Chic-Fil-A.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream at Publix in Savannah a few weeks ago. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!