Thursday, March 22, 2012

City Creek Love

I went and ventured out to the Grand Opening of City Creek Center in Salt Lake City. I fell in love. It was love at first sight. Everything about it was beautiful. The creeks running throughout the mall, the sky bridge, the fountains and of course the amazing shops. It was busy but not too busy to fall in love with a new store.


You know it is good when you start grabbing things and within minutes of walking in the store your arms are full with clothes to try on. Yep, that happened. And just my luck that it is my birthday tomorrow so I had some extra birthday $$ to spend. Got some cute outfits, pictures to come soon.  I loved it there. I think I just might have to go back...once a week. Just to walk around.

1 comment:

  1. LoveCulture is such a great store. When I lived in Seattle, I used to shop there all of the time. I loved the pieces I found. Savannah doesn't have one and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!