Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Emerald

I haven't been eating as great as I would like to lately. I just have too many tempting things in my pantry. Like all the candy from Christmas & Valentine's Day. Not to mention all the delicious home made ice cream I have been making lately... so I have a bit of a sweet tooth. I decided that I need to cut out all the unnecessary sugar and treats that I have been snacking on so today while I was at the grocery store I stocked up on healthy snacks. I knew I wanted to get some almonds and I saw these Emerald to go canisters:




They are like heaven in a bottle. Dark Chocolate Roasted Almonds, HELLO!! Delicious. Plus, They only have 1g of sugar and they are packed full of sugar. Not to mention the fact that almonds are a healthy nut. Yum. Hoping these keep me away from all that bad stuff....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!