Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Burlap Bubble Wreath

Last weekend I was at Hobby Lobby getting a few extra beads for the necklaces Nicole and I made. While I was there I decided last minute that I wanted to make a wreath to go on my door for St. Patricks Day. Glad I thought of it while I was already at the store so I could save myself a trip! I was originally going to do another yarn wreath but then I saw this Burlap Bubble Wreath and fell in love. Instead of dolling it up with Valentine's day decorations like they had I thought some cute green ribbon and shamrocks would look adorable. One of my friends had pinned this felt shamrock and I loved it!  I finished my wreath the other day and I am so happy with how it turned out:





For great instructions on how to make the bubble wreath go here and for instructions on the shamrocks go here. I added a pearl bead in the middle of my felt shamrocks. I also added some darker green felt rosettes just surrounding the shamrocks.

I'm feelin' lucky!


XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!