Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



What is currently on your wish list?

-          New running shoes

-          New bedroom furniture for our master bedroom

-          Shark steam mop

-          Food Saver machine

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.


 I just downloaded an app called “Snapette”. It is a fashion app, still learning how to use it but basically you can check out all the latest fashion on it and take pictures of items that you love and try to find them in a store near you. Seems great!

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR? Revolution. Such a great story, I love it!

 

Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why

 
We don’t have a facebook page for our blog yet. I can’t decide if that is something that we want to do (What do you guys think?) but we both love using pinterest. Here are our pinterest links to follow along!


What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each: 

TV series: There are so many that I absolutely love. Vampire Diaries – definitely because I do watch it over and over. I watch it and then I am more than happy to watch it again with Nicole when she comes down to get caught up.
 
Also, Lost. Loved that show. I really wish that it never got cancelled but that show was amazing and sometimes you just had to re-watch an episode to try and figure out what was going on.
 
 

Movie: The Notebook- I have seen this movie a million times and it never gets old. One of my favorite movies of all time.
 
Oh and Madagascar 2. It is Mia’s favorite movie so we watch it every now and then. I still laugh every time I watch it. It has the funniest one-liners!


9 comments:

  1. I love revolution! It's so fascinating!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting from the hop! Love your blog, it's so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your answered. I am in love with Vampire Diaries as well. The Notebook was amazing...actually all of Nicholas Sparks movies I adore. Madagascar is cute :)

    Facebook is great. It's been wonderful for my blog. If you are looking to monetize your blog, I will recommend it.

    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Social Sundays are SO great! If I didn't already "know" you, I would befriend you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you via the GFC Hop and just followed your blog. I'd appreciate if you can visit my blog and follow it back. Please leave a comment once you have so I would know you stopped by.

    Labrijoy
    http://realitystrikesmommy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Lost. I bought the set for my husband one year for Christmas and we just recently rewatched all 6 seasons. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower! Woot Woot! I had to comment on LOST... we don't have real TV, just Netflix... so when we discovered LOST we put our entire lives on hold and did NOTHING but watch it! Love your sweet blog! How neat for sister-in-laws to get along so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI: new running shoes is also on my wish list! Newest follower from The Things We Find Inside blog hop - follow back if you like moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love REVENGE....and Love the book by ally Condie...MATCHED...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!