Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Picture Thanksgiving

You guys, I was a really bad blogger this Thanksgiving. I took not ONE picture. Not one!!! I was photographed in one picture from the morning of Thanksgiving. I ran a half marathon with my friend.


 After the race I went home and got ready for the day. We headed up north to my Aunt's house for a spectacular dinner. (We stopped by the in-laws on the way up to say Hello). I ate my self silly and enjoyed company. It's not like I intentionally didn't take any photos I took my camera and my video camera with me. I just must have enjoyed myself so much being amongst my family that I didn't want to pull out my camera. I just relaxed and soaked in every moment! And most of all I was thankful!

Thankful for:
Family
Mia & My Hubby
Miracles
Gospel
Running
Great Friends



I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving like I did.

5 comments:

  1. I've done that more than once... and it's more important to relax with the fam than to worry about taking pictures of this or that. All is forgiven :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on running a half marathon! Sometimes it's better to just enjoy the time than worry about taking photos... I didn't take photos on Thanksgiving this year either!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Glad to know I wasn't the only one who completely neglected all things blogging this thanksgiving!
    Never would have known though - you're site is amazing!
    Glad I found you. So cute, keep it up :)
    XOX Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries! Spending time with friends and family and doing things you love {other than blogging lol} is the most important thing to remember over the holidays. Sometimes we need to just step away from the computer/iPad/phone and do something else. And it looks like you had a great time! Happy Thanksgiving to both of you ladies. xo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!