Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Love My Online Friends GFC Blog Hop

We are so so fortunate to be co-hosting this amazing blog hop again with sweet Tami from The Things We Find Inside. We always LOVE making new blog friends so if you are new here please leave us a comment! And here are the rules:

Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop. 
For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE. Well, are you ready? Let's go hopping! 
RULES FOR THE HOP  1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). 
Chelsea @ Life Unpublished
2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow. 


3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain. 

Thanks and Happy Hopping!
The Things We Find Inside

19 comments:

  1. New follower from the I Love my Online Friends hop. Hope you will return the favor!

    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting!!! already a follower :)

    adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog here! I'm a new follower from this hop. Check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! stopping by from the hop. I am guest hosting as well.
    I am now following along. :)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also glad something (I <3 My Online Friends)brought me here too :) I am your newest follower! Hope you will check out my blog as well and want to follow!
    Have a blessed week!

    Cat
    www.southernsoulshining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Found you from the I love my online friends blog hop! Nice blog, following now :)

    xo
    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for hosting. I am a new Follower from Jamaica. Have a good week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Great blog! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Just found you through the hop and am your newest follower! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-holiday-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I look forward to following your blog!

    Victoria
    http://theyogimami-victoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for hosting the hop, I'm your newest follower :) Would love it if you have time to pop by and say hello!
    Kitty & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for co-hosting this event.I am your new follower.Would love if you visit my blog…
    Have a great day!
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm your latest follower, visiting from the hop. Thanks for co-hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad something brought me here, because this blog made me smile (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi ladies! Excited to be co-hosting the hop with you this week. New follower :)

    Kera @ http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great event! I'm soo glad I found your blog :) follow you now

    ♥, Nina
    my-style-diary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Newest follower. This is a really cute blog. Sometimes I think I've seen them all. Ha Nice to find something new and refreshing. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Looking forward to getting to know you :)

    Amanda @ mommy is coocoo

    www.mommyiscoocoo.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!