Thursday, November 15, 2012

Leopard+Chambray

Do you ever look in your closet and think to yourself "I have NOTHING to wear today!". Well, I think that all the time, especially now that it is practically winter here in Utah. I was headed out to lunch with my mom yesterday and thought I would try a chambray combination that would give it more of a fallish look. I paired my favorite chambray shirt with my leopard sweater. I wasn't quite sure about the combo at first and even told my mom on the phone that I was wearing an outfit I wasn't sure about but Oh well! I actually think it turned out cute. Not that I am any fashion expert at all... but I was pretty happy with how it came together. Glad I could find more ways to wear my chambray shirt!
 
Photos courtesy of Mom Photography- ha ha thanks Mom!



 
Sweater: Bohme Boutique
Chambray: Shade Clothing
Necklace: F21
Pants: Kohl's
 
Happy Thursday! Is anyone else seeing Twilight tonight???
 


10 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm really loving the leopard and chambray together! And those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute! I'm totally in love with leopard right now!
    You look amazing :)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it really works well.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    Check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom takes my pics too. haha! I wondered if you lived in Utah! So exciting! I love meeting more utah bloggers! You look SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whit I love this Combo! You are so pretty and pull of anything do you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! I love Chambray...and leopard is just always fun. haha I am dying to wear cute non-maternity clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through a hop. Love your blog. can't wait to check it out more. One of your newest followers btw.

    xo
    jessa
    lifeofasportswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got new boots from Forever Young the other week. I basically wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks super cute!! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!