Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear Weather, thanks for not stopping us from going to the temple. I don't love this snow, but it could be been worse, right? Dear Chick-Fil-A, I am loving the peppermint shake. I waited all year for you and you were well worth that wait. Dear Pinterest, I'm happy about this new private board option. Dear Iphone5, see you next week. Dear nerves, please don't get the best of me when I say my part in the primary program. Dear The Pie, I'm still smelling you today. I'm not happy about that. Dear Friends, it's good to have you back after 2 years.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you (both) have a fantastic weekend! :) <3

    - Erin

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are SUPER cute. plus i love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited Pinterest made private boards! Finally!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!