Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Lovin

image enlargement
I'm lovin this swimsuit from  White house Black market. It's on sale for 20.99 and if you sign up for their emails you can get an extra 10 % off. Which makes this swimsuit 18 dollars! what a steal. I bought it a few weeks ago and just got it in he mail yesterday. I tried it on as soon as I could and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this swimsuit. The fabric is good quality. The front is lined. And the bum isn't high cut so it covers you right where you should be without making you look like a grandma. I have wanted a one shoulder one piece for awhile so I went for this one, I was a little unsure as I waited for it but as soon as I got this swimsuit on my uncertainty disappeared. Loved the fit, color, and quality. I'd buy 5 more if I could.
 
 
 
 
I'm lovin these running shoes from Asics. They are the Gel Nimbus 13 running shoes. Everyone has their own brand and opinions on running shoes so here is mine. When I first got these I was skeptical considering all my feet problems and that they basically hurt 24/7. High arches, weak ankles, high instep, and fat feet. Yep I've got it all.  To begin with, I work at a dental office where I am up and on my feet quite a bit of the day. So when my dad brought these running shoes home, I figured work was the perfect place to try them out. I was in immediate shoe heaven my first day wearing them. After a week of wearing them to work, I decided I should run in them so I did and I haven't stopped since. My feet feel great!
 
 
 
I have been and still am lovin this watch from WeWood. I just really really want it because it's cool.
 
 
That's what I'm Lovin,
nicole
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I want that swimsuit, thanks for sharing. So unique.

    Alicia
    Quirktastic Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I found your blog through the blog hop and started following. I'm looking forward to getting to know you both better. :)

    xo
    alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love with your blog! Followed x

    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!