1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? I would absolutely love to open up a bakery. I am obsessed with baking & cupcakes. Maybe someday when I have more time and $$ and do something I would also love to do: Attend culinary/pastry school. Oh, and finish school. I have my associate’s degree but would love to finish my bachelor’s degree. It may sound weird but I love school. I just am afraid of taking the time away from my baby girl.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Just as happy as I am now but hopefully with another baby in the family. OH- and no big deal but I will be 30. YIKES!!
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco, Girls Trip, Weekend at the Cabin with friends, Thanksgiving, puppies, Christmas, snow.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? I would love for it to continue to grow. I hope to keep meeting new blog friends. It is so great to make new friends in the blog world and I am having so much fun with it. Also, I would hope that my blog is enjoyable for people to read and that people keep coming back to read it!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? Maybe not always in this exact city but hopefully close by. I love the area that I live in and it is close to family. It could be possible to move out of state but I don’t want to move away from family. They are my best friends!
6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up – Take Thyroid Pill
Clean house, read blogs, eat breakfast, wait for Mia to wake up
Feed, bathe, & dress Mia
Come home and let Mia play while I get in the shower
Get ready, do hair & makeup
Time for lunch
Run errands and play with Mia!
Happy Sunday everyone! Can't wait to relax and enjoy my day with Mia!
Also linking up with this amazing blog hop: