Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
1.         What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? I would absolutely love to open up a bakery. I am obsessed with baking & cupcakes. Maybe someday when I have more time and $$ and do something I would also love to do: Attend culinary/pastry school. Oh, and finish school. I have my associate’s degree but would love to finish my bachelor’s degree. It may sound weird but I love school. I just am afraid of taking the time away from my baby girl.
 
 
2.         Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Just as happy as I am now but hopefully with another baby in the family. OH- and no big deal but I will be 30. YIKES!!
 
3.         What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco, Girls Trip, Weekend at the Cabin with friends, Thanksgiving, puppies, Christmas, snow.
 
 
4.        What are your hopes for your blog? I would love for it to continue to grow. I hope to keep meeting new blog friends. It is so great to make new friends in the blog world and I am having so much fun with it. Also, I would hope that my blog is enjoyable for people to read and that people keep coming back to read it!
something brought you here  
5.         Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? Maybe not always in this exact city but hopefully close by. I love the area that I live in and it is close to family. It could be possible to move out of state but I don’t want to move away from family. They are my best friends!
 
6.        What is your morning routine?
Wake up – Take Thyroid Pill
Clean house, read blogs, eat breakfast, wait for Mia to wake up
Feed, bathe, & dress Mia
Brush teeth
Go to the gym or go running outside with the jogging stroller
 
Come home and let Mia play while I get in the shower
Get ready, do hair & makeup
Time for lunch
Run errands and play with Mia!
 
Happy Sunday everyone! Can't wait to relax and enjoy my day with Mia!
 
XO,
Whitney

Also linking up with this amazing blog hop:
 
 
The Things We Find Inside

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute blog! Love that y'all are sisters in law :)

    Oh my gosh, Mia is sooo precious. I can't wait to have my own kidlet some day. (I, too, will be almost 30 in five years -- eep!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at your bakery! That is such a cute pic of Mia! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow Whitney! I've followed ya back. I'm totally in awe that you clean the house and read blogs before Mia wakes up, go you! I always try to drag out my time in bed as long as possible lol :)

    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep, I love school too! I just finished my master's a year ago, and was so excited to be done, and just like with high school and college, I'm already missing it and wanting more!

    And Mia?! Holy adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and I love it. I hope you stop by sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. already love your blog! i live in the bay area and am doing the nike women's marathon this year and did it last year! it's the best..you'll love it! looks like we were meant to be friends :)
    we're your newest followers..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!Adorable little girl!!!!
    Stopping by from TTWFI. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. Your blog looks fun ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Welcome to linkup. No worries if you aren't a mom yet. Lots of great women to network with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like such a lovely routine. i can't wait to be a mom! :)

    kerrirogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be 30 too! I hope to be out of school for good by then :) What do you want to get your bachelors in when you go back?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!