Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dear October,

Dear October,
I am so excited for you to come. There are so many things I am looking forward to this month. Here are a few things I absolutely cannot wait for.
 
#1- Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Fransisco. GIRLS TRIP!!
 

#2- The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Premiere. CANNOT WAIT. Premiere party - yes please!


#3- Making and Canning home-made Applesauce. Last year I had 21 quarts and hoping to make more this year because it was delicious.

#4- Pedicure with the girls.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#5- Fall Weather and Days at the Park.
 
 


#6- General Conference

Come listen to living prophets
 
#7- Of course Halloween festivities such as: Gardner Village, pumpkin decorating, trick-or-treatin and making Halloween Crafts!




5 comments:

  1. Isn't october the best month!? I love it! and I am so excited for conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait for Gardner Village either! What are your favorite parts about it cause were kind of new to it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaang that's quite a bit of apple sauce! Feel free to send some my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they give out the Tiffany Necklace at the Nike Women's Half as well? Have fun at that race. I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!